Toy testsfind few problems this season

Toy testsfind few problems this season

AP
Jennifer Tapper said her 1-year-old son, Jack, nearly choked to death after swallowing a small removable block on a toy train made by Haba. The company said it has suspended shipments to its retailers and future production runs of the train will have a block, like the one involved in the Tapper incident, that is longer.

Toy testsfind few problems this season

AP
Jennifer Tapper said her 1-year-old son, Jack, nearly choked to death after swallowing a small removable block on a toy train made by Haba. The company said it has suspended shipments to its retailers and future production runs of the train will have a block, like the one involved in the Tapper incident, that is longer.
Reader Comments